Ezra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  ~Bonneville~ Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:31 pm

If you have any suggestions post them here. Our order is a democracy. If you don't like something, tell me. Going above and beyond for the order is always encouraged and kept in mind for later promotion. There is no demotion for stupid ideas afro

~Bonneville~
Admin

https://ezra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Finances

Post  Vicious Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:07 am

Lol I'm the only one who donates a lot of coins to the treasury. Is there any way you could make like a reward for making a tribute. Say... perhaps a promotion? Razz Well something like that. Anything. :O Thanks. Neutral

Vicious

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  SleepyHead Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:12 pm

By the time that we have new players and start to get the order off the ground all of the members that we have now will more than likely be promoted to the highest ranks. things like donations and getting new players to join don't go unnoticed. as well as leveling up and being a top player.

SleepyHead

Back to top Go down

Post  calspa Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:58 pm

what's the best way to recruit new members?

calspa

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Bonneville~ Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:52 pm

we recruit new members by sending out applications, which i had done with most of the people in this order the day I began it. Some people just find the order though and decide to join. If you get attacked by someone, send them an invite if they aren't in an order. this will get them to stop attacking you (if they join) and we'll have another active member in our order.

~Bonneville~
Admin

https://ezra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum