Ezra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Apologize

Ezra :: Ezra

Go down

I Apologize Empty I Apologize

Post  ~Bonneville~ Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:44 pm

I should have left Ezra in such a rampage. I enjoyed being in an order with all of you people and helping everyone out. It was awesome to get to know you all as well. It just sucked having established an order that ran on democracy, and then having a dictator come in and eventually take over the whole order. Makoto never consulted me about the castle, constantly bugged me about becoming an admin on the forum, and other things that I did not want our order to be about. I wanted an order run on democracy and making everyone happy, I did not want someone to take that all away. If you are all happy with the order than I am happy for you. I wish you all well and I hope that you all kick ass at the game and don't let anyone boss you around. I will be on the forum every once in a while to see how you guys are doing. I will still help anyone that needs help with the game or has any questions at all. My email is emmiemae08@yahoo.com. Also, I play a game called ikariam. Its a game created by the same people as battle-knight. Its ikariam.org. I'm on the delta server. My island cordinants are 51, 72. My town is rexhepp. I hope to see you there.

Emmie Mae Crying or Very sad

~Bonneville~
Admin

https://ezra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ezra :: Ezra

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum