Ezra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help and advice

3 posters

Ezra :: Ezra :: Help :: Help

Go down

Help and advice Empty Help and advice

Post  ~Bonneville~ Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:37 pm

Need help with something? Tell me. If I can personally help you then I will. If I can't, I will do my best to find someone that can. Never be weary to ask for help or advice on anything. An order is supposed to be here to help each other (and kick royal ass as a team Very Happy ).

~Bonneville~
Admin

https://ezra.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Help and advice Empty Re: Help and advice

Post  calspa Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:58 pm

any info on jousts?

calspa

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Bonneville~ Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:17 pm

ok... so there is the actual jousting tournaments and then there is the "fight for a title" battles. They are both under the jousting icon on the right of your screen. Until you reach level 10 or 15 (i can't remember which) you cannot do jousting. Every 5 levels you are offered to have a new title infront of your name. you start out as knave then sometime after you get level 5 you get to fight for archduke. You always get another prize for winning. You could win booty, gems, horses, etc. If you need more info either go to the manual or message me again.

~Bonneville~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help and advice Empty Equipment or training.

Post  LordThor Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:14 am

I would like to know if it is important to train. The most emportant attribute is ???????? Should there be a balance. Equipment or traing? Can someone have a look at my stats and tell me where I should improve?
LordThor
LordThor

Back to top Go down

Help and advice Empty In fight target area

Post  LordThor Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:27 am

The in fight target area can be adjusted. What is the best sequence for attacking and defending?
LordThor
LordThor

Back to top Go down

Post  ~Bonneville~ Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:50 pm

as i said to you earlier today (or yesterday... hmm...) i like to have my strength, aptitude, weapon and defensive art balanced. Constitution I don't care much for. If i have extra silver I might raise that. As for luck you should keep this as your highest because it does get you more coins. I don't understand the fight target area. I've never adjusted it and i'm assuming most people don't touch it. I wouldn't worry about it but if you really are I can give you the email to some admins on the game if you want them.

~Bonneville~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help and advice Empty In fight target area

Post  LordThor Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:20 am

Thanks I will leave it as is. Razz
LordThor
LordThor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content